Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Curious about Nokta Fors CoRe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for feedback regarding the Fors CoRe. So far they are looking pretty good for relic and nugget hunting. I dont hunt for either. I want to know how it handles in the park. Does it false on crown caps? Is the TID/VDI accurate and consistent? My time constraints do not allow for "dig it all" hunting. Also dont really need another detector that calls steel caps, quarters. I like the Etrac/Ctx but I know there are goodies lost in the null. Like the f19 also but the old "lift and wiggle" trick gets a bit old in the park I hunt that is littered with thousands of bottle caps. Just curious, thanks y'all.
Theres alot of discussiin on the dankowski forum and detectorprospector forums.
Thanks Deathray, I have been following them for the past couple weeks as well as a couple other forums. So far the info looks like it is good for prospecting and relics. In any event, I think I will be selling off some machines that I don't use much and get one regardless. I think the only way to know if the detector is gonna work for me is to have it in hand. Thanks again.
Ended up just buying one. Now I gotta sell a machine or two off to make up for the money spent. Now to decide which one gets the axe.
Might be pullin the trigger on the "pro pack" (machine & all 3 coils) myself here soon.

XP needs to make a small coil for the Deus or they're going to lose a LOT of biz once word gets around on the FoRs CoRe and in what it can do.
Im with ya Wayne.
Reference URL's