Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Rare Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been spending WAY too much time detecting lately. So, decided to take today off and go with my lady on a date. A little 'we' time. That's the Mrs. in the pic below.

Joe
OH MY !!! shes drop dead gorgeous ... literally ....
what a treasure you have there .... Think
(10-18-2014 09:49 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]OH MY !!! shes drop dead gorgeous ... literally ....
what a treasure you have there .... Think

Careful pal, that's MY woman. Lemme tell ya, Bones, they broke the mold when they made her. It was love at first sight.

Joe
that`s what i meant. shes a beauty ...
where did you dig up a sweetheart like that.
and, what did it ring up on the detector ... ... ... love detector of course ... Chuckle
Oh my god.  I hate to tell you this about your wife Joe.  I had her first.
Joe, I'm jealous.  Man, if I could grow a mustache like that, I'd be a happy camper!

I don't think THEY broke the mold, SHE broke it.
I want to read the post after Joes wife sees this,lol!
ive heard of people being able to stick a nickle between their teeth.
that sweetheart could stick a roll of nickles between each tooth and up each nostril .
but of course i mention that as a thing of beauty Joe ... Think
I'll bet you she's got great legs Joe! Sometimes that's all that matters.

Ed
(10-20-2014 06:49 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I'll bet you she's got great legs Joe! Sometimes that's all that matters.

Ed

All joking aside, ive never been one to pick on someone due to looks,
hell im sure i can be a scary looking fellow to some with my shaved head and long grey goatee. so in respect, i will say, i am sure whoever this person is, i am sure she is quite sweet and a very nice person ... with some great legs ... even if they do need a serious shave . Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's