Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Watch 60 Minutes tonight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
makes ya wanna grab the detector and head out west.
that would buy a nice little mountain villa in Italy . I could just live out life plucking roman coins out the dirt ... la buena vida. Happy
(10-19-2014 08:16 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]LOL !!! had an old farmer who looked like the texas chainsaw massacre guy shoot at my feet three times from point blank range for shroomin in his cow field, i told him your gonna have to shoot me in the back so i started to walk past him to head to where the car was parked, he swung his 22 rifle at me by the butt, and broke it over my arm, the sight went into my forearm and left a nice reminder of the old shroomin days.
went back several hours later did a few doughnuts in his field grabbed my bag of shrooms out the woods line and off we went ...

gotta love the old shroomin days ... Rolleyes

(10-19-2014 08:06 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Crap, I missed it. I agree with the tech. It's our last chance fellas! Tech will eventually rule the day. I still shroom but only for domestic culinary delight.

Ed

but of course Ed, thats why i shroomed too. culinary Delight ... Big Grin

BONES! Not those shrooms!!! The Chanterelles and the Morels. Sheesh. And I never inhaled either!

Ed
(10-19-2014 08:50 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2014 08:16 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]LOL !!! had an old farmer who looked like the texas chainsaw massacre guy shoot at my feet three times from point blank range for shroomin in his cow field, i told him your gonna have to shoot me in the back so i started to walk past him to head to where the car was parked, he swung his 22 rifle at me by the butt, and broke it over my arm, the sight went into my forearm and left a nice reminder of the old shroomin days.
went back several hours later did a few doughnuts in his field grabbed my bag of shrooms out the woods line and off we went ...

gotta love the old shroomin days ... Rolleyes

(10-19-2014 08:06 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Crap, I missed it. I agree with the tech. It's our last chance fellas! Tech will eventually rule the day. I still shroom but only for domestic culinary delight.

Ed

but of course Ed, thats why i shroomed too. culinary Delight ... Big Grin

BONES! Not those shrooms!!! The Chanterelles and the Morels. Sheesh. And I never inhaled either!

Ed

Blushing i always liked the Cowpattyrellas the best ...
Good show , watched it tonight. Maybe we should start looking for mushrooms also.
(10-19-2014 09:11 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Good show , watched it tonight. Maybe we should start looking for mushrooms also.

You ain't kidding, I'd be lighting fires all over the place! Grow. Grow you sons of bitches!!! Tongue

Joe
Shroomin is a rite of passage in Florida,aint it bones?
(10-19-2014 10:36 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Shroomin is a rite of passage in Florida,aint it bones?

been 25 + years since those days, lord knows how i survived.
the shroomin stories i could tell ya . the devil himself wouldn`t believe`em ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's