Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver candle holder, thimbles and more.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pulled up a monster broken sterling silver candle stick holder,
( top section only weighed in at a whopping 161 grams )
also found an amazing super tiny brass thimble. ( think im up to 6 -7 thimbles now )
really like this mini one though, building a really nice collection of colonial thimbles.
another flat button plain front, but another fancy back mark.
backmark reads : super fine - strong .
i think the larger fancy piece may be a fancy gun plate. or may be something else.
another dropped round ball, and another fired round ball.
and an odd brass threaded piece with a hole in the top, not sure what it went to.
[attachment=3806][attachment=3807][attachment=3808][attachment=3809][attachment=3810][attachment=3811][attachment=3812][attachment=3813][attachment=3814][attachment=3815][attachment=3817][attachment=3818]
went pushing through the brush and came up on another spot
i noticed i was loosing depth and targets lowering the sens ( tested over several signals, lowering the sens lost the targets completely ) . so right now im running around 22 sens. no disc wide open. hearing all the iron, but catching those signals in between much better.
i have been running in TTF on and off. i am still kinda new to the etrac, but i noticed many times i will get a high tone when running in TTF and it will be iron.
in multi conduct i have been better able to make a more accurate determination on the targets ID. also, i have a few areas that even in TTF relic mode with the sens all the way down, it is so busy with iron the Etrac simply will not go quiet until i completely move from that zone .
it makes it more difficult to pick one tiny target between masses of large iron with all the chatter.
i know i am missing tons of great targets right now, I love my Etrac it is doing VERY well for me. but, i need something that will cut the iron
to run behind the E ...
Thank you again MRH, i`m fixin to head out now, i`ll set it up and run that way today see what pops up . Yes
thank you. Joe . i normally do not clean any of my relics. buttons, or coins.
at the most i will run them under hot water and then use a very soft tooth brush.
there has been a couple i have used vinegar on, but not normally .
Reference URL's