Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: iPhone Update SUCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found Boost to be pretty good, not slow at all. Virgin has a good prepaid plan, too, as does Straight Talk. I'm not one of those geeky hipsters who likes Apple because it's cool. Rather, I'm a HEAVY user of their products, out of necessity. Mostly design/creative stuff. Doing ANYTHING on an Apple is MUCH easier, especially creative stuff. They make doing things not only simpler, but more intuitive & fun. So, for me, I pretty much have to use an iPhone. I also have the Otter Box, and yes, they are terrific. Pricey, but one of the best protective cases out there.

Joe
(10-26-2014 11:13 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I found Boost to be pretty good, not slow at all. Virgin has a good prepaid plan, too, as does Straight Talk. I'm not one of those geeky hipsters who likes Apple because it's cool. Rather, I'm a HEAVY user of their products, out of necessity. Mostly design/creative stuff. Doing ANYTHING on an Apple is MUCH easier, especially creative stuff. They make doing things not only simpler, but more intuitive & fun. So, for me, I pretty much have to use an iPhone. I also have the Otter Box, and yes, they are terrific. Pricey, but one of the best protective cases out there.

Joe
Joe,

At times the phone I have, a Motorola smartphone, is okay. Then, at other times it can be a real pain in the ass. (Welcome to Boost Ohio.) I hear you on the phone necessity. I don't need that stuff anymore but I can see why some do. It's a lifesaver when it's function matches the workload. I like the Otter boxes. They are good. But I taught my kids that phones are tools. I didn't teach them to take care of the tools though. It's "Get the job done and get the check!", then get the hell out of the way cause we're going to the next job. So they get pretty rough and ready when working and I can see why the one breaks his all the time. And without updates, your phone eventually becomes useless. The boys in the silver towers aren't dumb, ya know!!!!NoNoNo

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's