Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: iPhone Update SUCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
iPhone users, I need to vent...

The new 8.0 update BLOWS!!! Aside from having to erase a ton of apps, photos, etc. just to free up space to download it since it requires FIVE GIGS, the whole look & feel was compromised. Terrible. Horrid.

Joe
I never did like the iPhones.
Yeah, and guess what?  8.1 is ready......
Did you get the U2 album?
Thanks for the heads up Joe

looks like I'll skip that download/update!
Android dude! I dont like how apple will nickel and dime you to death.
I agree about the updates.  I had to clear up some space as well.
I have android with Boost Mobile. I keep a hammer handy in case I have to SMASH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF MY PHONE!!! But for $40 a month unlimited, WHO CARES????? That's just moreBeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer

Ed
(10-26-2014 10:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I have android with Boost Mobile. I keep a hammer handy in case I have to SMASH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF MY PHONE!!! But for $40 a month unlimited, WHO CARES????? That's just moreBeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer

Ed

I used Boost for 2 years. Was VERY nice not having a contract. Oh yeah, much cheaper than Sprint, too. When you want the iPhone though, you can depend upon getting shafted. Just the way it is. I might jailbreak my phone & get another carrier though Wink

Joe
(10-26-2014 10:44 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2014 10:33 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I have android with Boost Mobile. I keep a hammer handy in case I have to SMASH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF MY PHONE!!! But for $40 a month unlimited, WHO CARES????? That's just moreBeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer

Ed

I used Boost for 2 years. Was VERY nice not having a contract. Oh yeah, much cheaper than Sprint, too. When you want the iPhone though, you can depend upon getting shafted. Just the way it is. I might jailbreak my phone & get another carrier though Wink

Joe

I had an iPhone when they first came out with AT&T. Was running as a construction super back then in 2008. My third bill, with 21 months to go on the contract was $923.00. After the eighth month I wound up accidently breaking it badly on the job, paid the termination fee, went to Boost and never looked back. I'm glad I did. The service is slow as hell sometimes but I'm not in need of FAST anymore. I really liked the iphone but as a construction super you need something that can take a beating, and the iphones just can't hack it, even with the Otter cases. My son has destroyed two in the past three years in the masonry business with the Otter cases. And in a sense I have a contract with Boost in that it's auto pay every month or I lose the advantage of my 18 months continual service and the unlimited goes back up to $65??? a month. Still a drop in the bucket but I'm one frugal S.O.B.!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's