Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Posting of 2104 finds!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I was thinking that it would be a real kick to have everyone on the site post a bulk picture of their finds in the last week of December. That way we all could see what each of us has accomplished in our various locations for the 2014 year and be able to see all of what each one has found in one thread. We could call it "Goodbye 2014." I don't know if you fellas keep all your stuff sorted out by type and year etc... but I think it will be a good way to show inspiration to us folk in the snow belts what's out there and help ring in the new year of 2015 as well as give everyone an idea of what can be found. And adding a little blurb on what you thought was you most important find and why would be great. Just an idea. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Ed
(10-26-2014 11:50 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, I was thinking that it would be a real kick to have everyone on the site post a bulk picture of their finds in the last week of December. That way we all could see what each of us has accomplished in our various locations for the 2014 year and be able to see all of what each one has found in one thread. We could call it "Goodbye 2014." I don't know if you fellas keep all your stuff sorted out by type and year etc... but I think it will be a good way to show inspiration to us folk in the snow belts what's out there and help ring in the new year of 2015 as well as give everyone an idea of what can be found. And adding a little blurb on what you thought was you most important find and why would be great. Just an idea. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Ed

I think it's a fantastic idea. I'd like seeing the roundup. I probably won't be able to get out anymore by the end of December, so, any excuse to see everyone else's finds more than normal is alright with me Happy

Joe
ive been  a member on here since march but just pop in and out for a good read so will have to get some pics of my finds together aswel ,,good idea
Reference URL's