Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Strange -- found in same hole...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doing a stucco job on an old house in the ghetto - 

built around the turn of the century so I spent my lunch hr huntin the yard and found these 2 in the same hole Wink

[Image: 001_zpsccdbfb7b.jpg]
Hey that's cool.  Some poor kid musta dropped his candy money.  Probably more coins around there too.
Nice indian, Wayne. Hunting on your lunch hour?! You're starting to sound like me...DETECTING J-U-N-K-Y!!! Guys like you & Ray that work on houses are lucky f@{ks, as I'm sure getting permission on a prime property you're fixing is a cinch. "How about I knock $250 off of that five thousand sir, if you'd just let me detect your 75 acre yard?" Wink

Joe
(10-27-2014 05:02 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice indian, Wayne. Hunting on your lunch hour?! You're starting to sound like me...DETECTING J-U-N-K-Y!!! Guys like you & Ray that work on houses are lucky f@{ks, as I'm sure getting permission on a prime property you're fixing is a cinch. "How about I knock $250 off of that five thousand sir, if you'd just let me detect your 75 acre yard?" Wink

Joe

Yes that's one of the "perks" in being a contractor that detects Joe Happy

We get to hunt a lot of properties with old houses/etc on them... I take my machine/s with me to all the old houses I renovate/improve Yes

I like the old farm houses/properties the most. That's how I got permission to hunt the "Brothel site" where the gold coin came from... I painted the exterior of the guys house and did some drywall/plaster repair work for him inside and next thing ya know I'm swinging a machine on several of his properties that he owns/farms and it just so happens that one of them had that 1850s brothel and general store on it Beer
Nice finds Wayne! Not so unusual if the 26 was new. I wish I would have taken up metal detecting years ago as we rebuilt and tuckpointed so many chimneys in the older neighborhoods. Hindsight is always 20/20!

Ed
Nice Score on the oldies!!
The bad part of bidding a job at a site you want to hunt,is it clouds my judgement! Nice score Wayne.
Lunch Money !!!! Nice finds.
Super cool finds Bro
Nice grab, always nice to dig one hole for two coins.. great job .
Reference URL's