Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old house keeps giving me more.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy Hunters...Had gone back to the house on the hill yesterday.
Built in the 1850's. I decided to grid out sections for swinging this time, and pretty much started all over again from when I first went there. My first target by the front door was a nice 1907 Indian. My second was this beautiful Child's or ladies Stirrup.
I can scratch that off my list of finds. I was so excited I kept looking for a US stamp on the bottom of it. Then realized how small it was. 
Some other finds included a toasted silver plated spoon, and small iron wagon wheel for a child's toy.
I really need to learn electrolysis now. Do they make kits for that, or should I just make my own from scratch?
HH
That's an awesome hunt in my book! Beautiful stirrup Yes Never found one before, myself. Sounds like you've got a hot spot on your hands Wink

Joe
Very nice Yes

Let us know what else you find there!

Beer
Nice stirrup!!  And congrats on the other oldies!!

A E set up is pretty easy to make  It does not have to be fancy to work effectively.

All kinds of setups on YouTube or internet

Good Luck and look forward to future finds!!
Nice Hunt
Sweet stirrup.  I haven't found any of those yet either.  Sounds like a great spot.
Nice finds 1Agil!! Keep at it! You have a great site there!!

Ed
(10-28-2014 06:51 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds 1Agil!! Keep at it! You have a great site there!!

Ed

Need to get me a camera and start You Tubing like you..
May scare everyone off though.
My mamma always told me I have  Face for Radio.
Thanks but I don't You Tube yet! Maybe next year!!! I think you mean NJNYDIGGER or Joe. Don't worry about the Radio face. Everybody only wants to see the finds!ChuckleChuckleChuckle

Ed
(10-28-2014 08:49 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but I don't You Tube yet! Maybe next year!!!  I think you mean NJNYDIGGER or Joe. Don't worry about the Radio face. Everybody only wants to see the finds!ChuckleChuckleChuckle

Ed

My bad...you are correct.
No offense againt Ohio. It was Okie DirtFisher,
You see where i was confused...Think
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's