Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Oldest coin yet and my best coin hunt ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow 1795, silvers, and a mini ball all in your yard.  That's amazing.
(10-28-2014 10:38 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow 1795, silvers, and a mini ball all in your yard.  That's amazing.

And I know there is much more out there, but most of it is probably too deep and just out of range for my Teknetics Delta. One day I will upgrade and detectors and open this ground up. Thanks for watching friend.
NICE!!  Those are some great finds!!

There are some key date 1795 large cents.  Even though yours is rough it is worth looking into.

Congrats!
(10-29-2014 12:36 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]NICE!!  Those are some great finds!!

There are some key date 1795 large cents.  Even though yours is rough it is worth looking into.

Congrats!

Thanks for watching. I am aware it could be rare, but it is in horrible condition. I probably over cleaned it, and that wasn't hard to do, I have never cleaned a coin that fragile before. I only brushed it off a few times with a tooth brush and the date got even worse, so I stopped cleaning and took the pictures in case the date disappears. I will put it in a protective coin case and leave it alone at this point. If I ever come in contact with a coin dealer I will at least get their opinion on it. I'm guessing at this point it is only worth the satisfaction I get from having dug my first colonial coin. 

Now back to looking for the next one!
Very good video I dig. WOW! Silver in your own back yard!!! That large cent is terrific!!!

Ed
SUPER CONGRATS!!! Who would've thought??? In your driveway of all places!!! Man, that's what I call a HUNT Yes Superb finds, and the videos are rockin, brother!

Joe
CONGRATS!! and in your own driveway . Cann't wait to see what's in you backyard !!!!
(10-30-2014 08:32 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Very good video I dig. WOW! Silver in your own back yard!!! That large cent is terrific!!!

Ed

Thanks for watching Ed, Getting a date off that Large Cent made my day!

(10-30-2014 06:15 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]SUPER CONGRATS!!! Who would've thought??? In your driveway of all places!!! Man, that's what I call a HUNT Yes Superb finds, and the videos are rockin, brother!

Joe

Thanks for watching Joe, it was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. I am going to search the driveway  a lot more. HH friend!

(10-31-2014 04:12 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]CONGRATS!! and in your own driveway . Cann't wait to see what's in you backyard !!!!

Thanks for watching Bullet
HOLY COW !!! way to go I DIG ...
ive been on the back burner for the past couple weeks so just caught this post.
man that is a sweet find. and congratulations on your oldest coin ...
all those finds where sweet, and great video ...

Really nice find ...Yes

BONES ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's