Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Relic Hunt -Gold Cuff link & other keepers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing epic but was a great day with a few nice keepers!

Bit of a flashback as I came across some footage I had not used so I threw it together.

watching your videos always gets me pumped to get out. I take it this was from winter? or is the grass green 50miles north of me,lol. Thanks for posting bud!
As stated, a bit of a flashback to Spring.  April 15 to be exact

Yeah, nice soft ground & perfect weather!

Videos can pile up quick!! Happy
Real nice video Ron! Great finds for both of you. Old video or not you're right about the treasures sometimes not being in the ground. Love that closing shot of the rising moon. Nice work!!!

Ed
Cool video, makes me hope the rains keep comin' so the hills look like that again, and the ground is less like cement!
That fancy gold cuff link is a bit of an anomaly for the foothills, any back story to it?
Thanks for sharing.
Sweet gold cuff link
Wow, Ron, yet more yellow for the pile! Nice. Sweet button, too. I've been digging a TON of low & medium tones the past couple of months, and with the exception of a few cheap filled/plated rings, nothing to write home about. You my friend, have the golden touch Wink King Midas!!!

P.S. - You gotta get real wasted after one hunt, and do a good cow tipping video, lol.

Joe
Cool digs Ron!

Love the cuff and button for sure ;-)

Beer
Reference URL's