Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bandit
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Will, that pumpkin must've saw me naked. It would make ANYONE sick! Are those yours? Did you carve them yourself?

Joe
(10-30-2014 09:10 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Will, that pumpkin must've saw me naked. It would make ANYONE sick! Are those yours? Did you carve them yourself?

Joe

Well I'm glad he saw you and I didn't. I did the sick one. Og did the vampire.
Our costumes
Nice!!

Our pumpkins this year!!

The symbol thing has something to do with online gaming!!  My son is a video addict.  My daughter went traditional this year.
(11-01-2014 12:28 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!!

Our pumpkins this year!!

The symbol thing has something to do with online gaming!!  My son is a video addict.  My daughter went traditional this year.

Cool.  I like the Superman.
(10-31-2014 07:42 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Our costumes

Did Og enjoy candy day (Halloween)? Did you make a list of all the best houses for next year? You know, the ones that give out the full size candy bars, as opposed to the shorties, lol.

Joe
(11-01-2014 07:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2014 07:42 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Our costumes

Did Og enjoy candy day (Halloween)? Did you make a list of all the best houses for next year? You know, the ones that give out the full size candy bars, as opposed to the shorties, lol.

Joe

He had a blast.  He loves Halloween.  We always take the same route every year.  We do very well without going more than 2 streets over.  It's a good time.  How about your boy?
Reference URL's