Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Two visits to a new old park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=3966]NJNY DIGGER (Joe) and I hit a park that Joe hit years ago but I never have despite driving by it at least 50 times. The first day I got the two Mercs 1944 and 1920. Yesterday (Wed) I got the Jeffs, Merc , Washington and no date SLQ. The two quarters were in the same hole. When I found the Washington, I showed it to Joe and jokingly said I'd better check the hole and I almost s--t when I saw the SLQ on top of the pile of dirt!. This I think is my first double silver quarter find in 25 years of hunting. Gerry
Nice, baby! You my friend deserve a river of silver after the drought this summer Wink Looking forward to hitting that spot again Yes

Joe
Nice double header there Yes
2 quarters in one hole. That's crazy. Great hunt.
Nice Silver  Congrats!
Nice score Gerry !!!Yes
Great finds Gerry. Just goes to show you that "Ya never know what's out there!" Nice catch on the double quarter find and looks like you'll be playing catch up pretty quickly! Nice pair of hunts and congratulations!! YesYesYesBeer

Ed
I would make many return visits if I found all that silver. great finds
Really nice haul.
Reference URL's