Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Halloween Rosie #46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I topped off October with a hacked up 1953 D Rosie! Seems fitting for the rainy, cold day it was out there. And some clad. That 51D wheat I mentioned in the last post and another 45 P today!!

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting!!

Ed
Wow ed. Good thing you didn't scratch that dime with your lesche. Good hunting buddy.
(10-31-2014 07:53 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow ed. Good thing you didn't scratch that dime with your lesche. Good hunting buddy.

Wiil,

I was so happy to see that glint of silver rim in the black earth that when I got it out I didn't really care if I nicked it! When I saw the hack, I said to myself "Go figure! Happy Halloween!"

And Happy Halloween to all!!

Ed
That dime is about enough to make you wanna throw it back!

Beer
(10-31-2014 09:20 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]That dime is about enough to make you wanna throw it back!

Beer

Not me! If it was 1953, I'd spend it on a ice cream soda and tell them to take it up with the treasury department! LOL!!!!!!!

Ed

ps... it is a little disgusting though!!!!
Talk about a tough way to make silver! Nice rescue on the rosie. That rain is here today. Wet, raw, dreary day in NJ. Going to be very windy tomorrow for the big marathon. Though, next week back into the low 60's Happy

Joe
Nice silver 7 cent piece you found Ed ...
Reference URL's