Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My first Gold ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love finding relics it's my passion, but GOLD IS GOLD!!! 
And gold is always good!
I love to find relics too but, I'm more of a coin hunter the older the better. With that being said I enjoy getting out and doing something that can potentially make a little cash instead of just costing me. I've never sold an old coin but I have sold some rings and have paid for my detector with the clad I have found.
Love the sound of Gold !! Super nice find.
(11-02-2014 12:26 PM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]I love to find relics too but, I'm more of a coin hunter the older the better. With that being said I enjoy getting out and doing something that can potentially make a little cash instead of just costing me. I've never sold an old coin but I have sold some rings and have paid for my detector with the clad I have found.

I too love old coins, it's the perfect relic because they all come conveniently  with a date. My oldest is a 1795 large cent. 
Congrats...Gold, it always makes me smile to see it in the plug...
Hope that feeling never leaves.
Gold is always  a welcome find ,but having a date on a coin to somewhat date a dig site that just cool.I have found items at grade school that surprise me, like old coins that just seem out of place, other than maybe show& tell that got lost.
(11-02-2014 09:13 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2014 12:26 PM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]I love to find relics too but, I'm more of a coin hunter the older the better. With that being said I enjoy getting out and doing something that can potentially make a little cash instead of just costing me. I've never sold an old coin but I have sold some rings and have paid for my detector with the clad I have found.

I too love old coins, it's the perfect relic because they all come conveniently  with a date. My oldest is a 1795 large cent. 

Congrats on the gold BiggRedd.
IDH . i like the older silver coinage that don`t come with a date ... oldest 1572 - 1598 no dates ...
(11-07-2014 06:52 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the gold BiggRedd.
IDH . i like the older silver coinage that don`t come with a date ... oldest 1572 - 1598 no dates ...

Now thats my kind of coin!
(11-07-2014 06:52 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2014 09:13 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]

Congrats on the gold BiggRedd.

That would be awesome. There's just not that kind of history here in south east Missouri.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's