Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biggredd here from Missouri been a member for a while never got around to introducing myself yet. I consider myself a newbee when it comes to detecting. I started with a Bounty Hunter Lone star ,but I now use a DFX. I have found lots of cool things ,but as you all know you dig more trash than anything. I'm always on the lookout for the next place to detect when time allows. I'm still learning my machine but it still surprises me too. so my best advice is it better to dig a target and find out it's trash than to assume it's trash and pass that gold ring etc.....
Welcome Bigredd.  You are very right.  It's better to dig the trash than miss something good.
I like the name, BiggRedd! Glad to have you back in the fold Yes Hang out and have some fun Happy

Joe
Welcome formally to the forum from NE Ohio!! The weather is pelting me and the dog with ice pellets here at 37F! Hope to see your finds and have a great time out there and happy hunting!!

Ed
Welcome!!

Biggredd from MO is funny as I grew up in NE and most in Missouri would not like that name!! Happy
Reference URL's