Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #47 thru #50!! It's November 1st!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A great start to November!!!Yes

Changed my background color to Green for November, in remembrance of Summer!

After much "honey do", laundry, Walmart errands, and dog walking, I spent 2.5 hours at a place I can only describe as virgin until dark today, with ice pellets and cold wet gloves (2 pair) turning me back home. This area is a jungle during the summer. And slow going even with the dying off of the underbrush. All were in a ~40 x 40 foot area and I haven't even scratched the place. A machete would be nice. But the cops would notice that!

The 1918 and 1934 wheat were in the same hole with the 1939 Washington and what appears to be a really toasted Wheat or IH. The suspect IH looks like that on both sides and is THICK. That's why I think it's an IH. But, it also may be a 43 Steel although it's hefty!

The 1951 and 1957 D wheats were found 1 foot from the 1951P Rosie.

The remaining wheats were found about the area as were the 1945 S Merc and the 1947 Rosie.

Only 2 memorials (not in pics) were found in that same area and NO CLAD whatsoever!!

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting!!

Ed
Nice finds
Hey Ed you hit the jackpot today.  That one looks real rusty.  Maybe it is a steel cent.
I Love Virgin Spots....No matter how bushy. Chuckle
My god man WTG.
Jesus christ, FIFTY?!?! You came out of nowhere!!! That's fantastic. You're kicking ass in these wooded areas Yes That coin on the bottom? I have NO idea, lol.

P.S. - I actually like the green better, makes the coins stand out more Happy

Joe
Great way to start a new month off. Super finds !!
Congrats on #50 Ed Yes
(11-01-2014 10:31 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus christ, FIFTY?!?! You came out of nowhere!!! That's fantastic. You're kicking ass in these wooded areas Yes That coin on the bottom? I have NO idea, lol.

P.S. - I actually like the green better, makes the coins stand out more Happy

Joe

Joe,

I almost crapped my pants with the quarter as number four silver after all the wheats I first found in that hole. Every time I put the pinpointer in, there was another signal. It was already getting dark, backlight on, and I was freezing my ass off or I would have just stayed there and kept at it!! Going back there first thing tomorrow with a little better weather, clothing, and making a whole day of it.

And thanks everybody!! It ain't over til it's over!!!

Ed
Nice finds Ed. Gerry
50,Real nice!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's