Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: DIV XXVIII digs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to find something like this one day.....;o)

saw this on dankowski forum...unreal man!! What an awesome find. I think I would of grabbed that shovel and dug out a 5'x5' plot. crazy!
I saw that, too. No shit, I think that's one of the best detecting videos I've ever seen. I would've crapped my pants...literally. I'm guessing that fella won't be invited back to the hunt next year, lol Tongue Rofl

Joe

Fort Bedford Metal Detectors

I was at the hunt and was able to see the coins with my own eyes.  There are not enough good words to describe them..   And to show the kind of guy the finder is, he gave the $2.5 coin to the organizer of the hunt, saying it was only proper since he invited him!  

There's no way I could have concentrated after finding those...  lol
(11-01-2014 11:23 PM)Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Wrote: [ -> ]I was at the hunt and was able to see the coins with my own eyes.  There are not enough good words to describe them..   And to show the kind of guy the finder is, he gave the $2.5 coin to the organizer of the hunt, saying it was only proper since he invited him!  

There's no way I could have concentrated after finding those...  lol

Gotta tell ya, after a fella finds all that on one hunt, it's pretty much all downhill from there, lol.

Seriously though, just incredible. Even better that it was caught on camera, as truthfully, it would've been hard to believe had it not. And yes, the guy does seem very down-to-earth. Giving away the $2.5 piece spells GENTLEMAN, IMO Yes

Where you hunting there, or were you one of the sponsors/organizers?

Joe
Un Fricken believable!!

Good for that guy!!  He is a bigger man than I as I would not have parted with any of it!!

I love the raw excitement of the video as that is why I hunt!!
That's unreal. One hole. Was that a TDI with a Razorback coil?
That is a fabulous set of finds and what we all dream of! I think it was gentlemanly of the finder to give something to the host. He didn't have to, but ways of thinking are different all over the USA. And that's what makes us all different. It's good to know that those kinds of finds are still out there. It gives us all hope. Thanks for posting the video Bill. I would have never seen it otherwise!! Yes

Ed
Seen this on Dankowskis too

once in 10 lifetimes find!

Love the $20 gold and the Breastplate

wouldn't sneeze at the other stuff if found though! lol

Great that he gave a piece of gold to the organizer Yes

Fort Bedford Metal Detectors

(11-01-2014 11:28 PM)NjNyDiggerGotta tell ya, after a fella finds all that on one hunt, it\s pretty much all downhill from there, lol.  Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously though, just incredible. Even better that it was caught on camera, as truthfully, it would've been hard to believe had it not. And yes, the guy does seem very down-to-earth. Giving away the $2.5 piece spells GENTLEMAN, IMO Yes

Where you hunting there, or were you one of the sponsors/organizers?

Joe

Joe,

I was there as a hunter, looking for trash pits and huts.  Happy  We do sponsor the forum that hosts their hunts, but do not have any connections with the hunt itself.   I've been to 6 or 7 of their hunts and they truly are second to none.   If you ever have the privilege of being invited, be sure to take it and have fun!

Keith
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's