Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Weirdest Token EVER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like most of you, I've found literally hundreds of tokens over the years; Chuck E Cheese, car wash tokens, strip club tokens, good for...tokens, etc., etc., etc. However, this little stinker had my fooled for a good 2 or 3 days. I thought it was a rare coin, or foreign currency from some long forgotten continent. Turns out, it's from a place called 'Casbah's Playland', or something to that effect. Yep, I'm a moron Tongue
Yep-- I have a couple of those as well. 

Those odd tokens sure mess with your head when you find them.
I think it's Alladins Castle or something like that. I've seen those somewhere.
(07-11-2013 11:17 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's Alladins Castle or something like that.  I've seen those somewhere.

Yes, that's it! Good call!!! This thing drove me nuts for a couple of days. This is before I did the whole forum thing years ago, so, I couldn't put it on a whatsit post. The thing is, it's such a weird coin, but, actually looks like it could be real currency of some kooky country...or maybe UFO cash Tongue 

Joe
I had a similar experience Joe. I found what looked like a wedding band...it was two toned, looked like white gold and gold. It had the weight too. It was covered in some strange wrighting, looked like Arabic. Turned out to be a Lord of the Ring ring, haha.
(07-12-2013 09:10 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar experience Joe. I found what looked like a wedding band...it was two toned, looked like white gold and gold. It had the weight too. It was covered in some strange wrighting, looked like Arabic. Turned out to be a Lord of the Ring ring, haha.

Yeah, I got one of them too!!  Too many junk items that trick your mind!!  But at least we get that thrill of a neat find.  It is fleeting but still a rush on the initial recovery!!
Reference URL's