Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: another wreath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
went on another adventure with my son and a friend of ours. Went to a site my buddy found. Even though its in middle of nowhere, soon realized the main camp has been hit hard. We started boonycrashing,looking for a new spot. We followed a small tributary...and walked into an old grow area. BUT,all alone there was a stone fireplace. First signal was a wreath for me. Pretty slim pickens the rest of the day. My friend did drag a 10', 80lb chain out of the canyon...not bad for a guy in his 60s! Excitement for the day...we hear voices coming,so we hunker down for a minute (dope growers?) then not 100 feet from us on other side of a small hill ,rifle shots! I finally shouted out dont shoot this direction....surprised the guys,they thought they where alone. They where cool and moved to another area. Ray
Shit, that's fantastic, Ray! What machine were you swinging, the Deus? Doesn't it boggle your mind when you pull something like that, and then nothing else?! Has happened to me numerous times. What REALLY amazes me though, is that you're hiking way out basically into nowhere, and these spots have been hit. Same here. I can walk 2 miles into the deep woods on an old trail or home site, and find it was picked over. Too many fish in a small pond/hobby. Yes

Joe
Great find Ray!! I have never dug a buckle yet! Or a wreath for that matter. Your in the spot!!!YesBeer

Ed
Hey I'm glad you didn't get shot Ray.  Nice finds.
Nice wreath, Ray!  I love the relics.  I've been in areas where people are shooting not too far off.  Scares the sh&t out of me!
Nice wreath Ray Yes

Deus??

Beer
Been using the Deus and Tejon...deus scored this one. My son has been using the AT Pro,and doing well. So many good detectors right now,just gotta put the coil over it.
Nice!!  Congrats!!
You guys have been killin' it with the wreaths.
I just know  eventually you'll get into a tongue pay streak!
Can't wait to see 'em.
Thanks for posting all the great finds.
Great finds. 
I like to wear some camo most of time i'm in the woods. This way the relics dont see me coming. Except this time of year when the deer and the antelopes play. Might want to wear Hunter Orange next time out. Keep your coil & head down.
WTG on the finds hope you can get back out soon.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's