Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1st IH w/ new Etrac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, we up until 2 weeks ago I have been detecting the last 2 years with a Fisher F5 and having very good luck and learning this great hobby of ours. I bought a new etrac and wow a new learning experience to say the least. The 2nd time out with the new machine and bam! a 1904 IH 6in down in a park I have hunted countless times with the F5.  I love both machines and each has their use for me. F5 is my jewelry hunter and the etrac my deep old coin machine. Just got my 6x8 SEF in the mail today so I can't wait to hit some of my trashy spots to see what it can do.
[attachment=4006][attachment=4007]
Nice IH cool find any day of the week.
I fellow hunter friend of mine has an Etrac and he slays the deep silver.
Congrat's on the first IH!!! Yes Took me about 6 months to find one!!!

I've got the 6x8 SEF on my SE right now and it's a fabulous coil!! Targeting is unreal and the depth is about a maximum 10" on full sensitivity.

Ed
Nice Injun.  It took me awhile to get my first Indian too.
Nice Injun head - always a treat Beer
Thx everyone for the comments and I will post more finds in the future. I always enjoy everyone's posts and helpful tips. GG & HH
Love those Injuns! I hope that's the first of many more. Gerry
Awesome indian!!! Nice way to break in the Etrac Yes Believe me, the first of MANY to come. I use a a Minelab too, and they SLAY the old coins Wink

P.S. - I rotated your pics so everyone can see them better.

Joe
Good catch NjNyDigger I didn't even notice that the pics were the wrong way...lol. I am really liking the etrac so far just need more time with it to get the most out of it. I will admit that in injun really made my day....now just need to hit the 1800's which is next on the bucket list.
hard to beat Minelabs for deep turf coins. WTG!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's