Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some of my past finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New member so I am posting some finds from past hunts.

More pics
Very nice, Will! Love the ring Yes You're going to enjoy that T2, when does it arrive?

Those pop tops are kinda cool! I've dug billions of them, but, never saw any with a design on them like that, lol. Fight litter...very cute Tongue

Keep up the good work Wink

Joe
Congrats on the merc and injun.....what is the rfd item...its outa focus, is it a badge??super nice ring!!!!
(07-11-2013 10:21 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the merc and injun.....what is the rfd item...its outa focus, is it a badge??super nice ring!!!!

The RFD is an old broken padlock that I found on an old railroad bed. I recently saw one postes in a treasure magazine. It said RFD means rural free delivery. Possibly from the 1800s.

(07-11-2013 10:18 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, Will! Love the ring Yes You're going to enjoy that T2, when does it arrive?

Those pop tops are kinda cool! I've dug billions of them, but, never saw any with a design on them like that, lol. Fight litter...very cute Tongue

Keep up the good work Wink

Joe

I'm having the T2 delivered to my brothers in VA. I will be there Saturday and it should also arrive Saturday. That is my favorite tab. I kept that one.
More stuff
Love the cross, Will! Nice save Yes
Some pretty cool digs!!  Congrats!!  Bet that ring was a heart stopper!!
(07-12-2013 06:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Love the cross, Will! Nice save Yes

Thanks. These are all pics that are on my phone. I have lots more stuff I have found. When I get time I will post more past finds.
Reference URL's