Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just saying Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys.  I'm a newbie around here, but I'm looking forward to checking out all the great threads and seeing all the pics.
Welcome There is a lot helpful people here. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! We're neighbors! Thanks for joining. What kind of equipment do you use and what do you primarily look for? Be interesting to see your digs!!

Ed
Welcome to the forum.  What are you swingin over there?
Welcome from New Jersey!
RJHi
Just sayin' hi back. 

Welcome!
Welcome Aboard! If you're into digging, this is where you want to be Wink

Look forward to seeing some finds. Hang out & make yourself at home Beer

Joe
(11-04-2014 12:27 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.  What are you swingin over there?

Hey Pitts,
I'm swinging a White's DFX 300 with multiple coils.  Just depends what kind of mood I'm in and what type of area on coil selectionHappy.  And I just recently purchased a Minelab Excal w/10" coilYes.

(11-04-2014 08:30 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! We're neighbors! Thanks for joining. What kind of equipment do you use and what do you primarily look for? Be interesting to see your digs!!

Ed

Ed,

I primarily search for coins and jewelry.  But when I go on vacation I try to locate Civil War relics.  Bullets and buttons get me going.  You?
Welcome to the forum!
[/quote]

Ed,

I primarily search for coins and jewelry.  But when I go on vacation I try to locate Civil War relics.  Bullets and buttons get me going.  You?
[/quote]

I'm primarily a coin and jewelry hunter but I'll take the relics if I find them. Not much up here from the civil war and a three ringer, for example, is about impossible to find.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's