Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello out there, I have detected for some time now but new to the sites. I currently live in Germany. I have an AT Pro, hope to show some of my finds soon.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio USA! Glad to see someone from Germany in the mix of our membership. What do you primarily hunt for?

Ed
Treasure! ha, I like to find anything old and interesting. I have found a silver coin from 1622, a couple rings and coins from almost everywhere. I'm still searching for a roman coin though.
Welcome looking forward to seeing finds from Germany could get very interesting.
Glad to have you! Look forward to seeing your finds Happy

Joe
Welcome to the forum.  Should be some crazy old stuff in the ground over there.  What are the detecting laws like?
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the group.
I find a lot of coins from everywhere, Russia, Poland, England, Austria. My oldest coin is a Danish Guilder from 1622, right next to an American quarter from 1980. The park I hunt in is full of bottle caps, millions of them and the Euro coin is a bimetal coin that is very familiar so its a challenge to distinguish the difference.
The laws very greatly, not only region to region (like states) and countries. Here in Frankfurt in most public parks you can dig  all you want. No detecting around monuments and if you find something of "historical significance" then the government gets it but generally speaking it's easy to hunt here.
Hello And welcome from Arkansas
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's