Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Broke the 1900's barrier!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got my first coin pre 1900's today!! Was out in a light rain in the woods for 4 hours. Dug a ton of trash at three locations and the third location made up for the wet and sticky mud. Under a giant pine tree, under the roots at 6" down!!! 1895 Barber Quarter!!!!

To top it off I found a 2.6 gram Sterling religious pendant 20 minutes later!

#51 silver coin for 2014 and #5 for November and # 3 Barber quarter this year.

I'm lovin it!!

But next week the weather is going to be a DOOZY!!!!

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting!!!!!!!

Ed
FREAKIN AWESOME, Ed!!!!! Congrats on hitting the 1800's Yes Looks like there might be some fire damage to the coin, but, I'll take it! Lol. Beautiful charm, too. Funny, but how come I never get an invite to these prime spots?! Tongue

Joe
(11-06-2014 08:09 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]FREAKIN AWESOME, Ed!!!!! Congrats on hitting the 1800's Yes Looks like there might be some fire damage to the coin, but, I'll take it! Lol. Beautiful charm, too. Funny, but how come I never get an invite to these prime spots?! Tongue

Joe

Thanks Joe,

Membership requires first digging up about a hundred can lids,beer cans, nuts, bolts, car parts, wine bottle caps and MEMORIAL PENNIES and CLAD. Then, for some reason, the Gods of the Woods reward you with a silver coin for cleaning up the place!!

Ed
Awesome Ed. A BIG silver 1800s. That's one to remember. I remember my first 1800s. It was also my first Indian. 1889 dug in the middle of my backyard the first time I used the Tesoro Lobo ST. I won't forget that one. Congrats on the big silver year total too.
Congratulation nice way to break the 1900's .Nice barber.
Hell yeah!! Right on bud, those dont come along very often. Ray
Nice finds Ed. It's always great when a new barrier is broken. Gerry
Nice job Ed, and Congratulations on hitting the 1800`s Yes
Way to go !!! Super nice coin.
Cool beans Ed 

gotta love those Barbers Yes

I hear ya on the "weather" -- they're talking highs in the low 30s with snowy crap and overnight temps in the 20s starting sun/mon here No

Looks like the season is about over for us Michigan boys and a good month early (same last last freekin yr) Speechless
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's