Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver #52 & 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
too funny, i get the thorn in the ass deal all the time while detecting the woods.
my biggest mistake so far with hunting the woods was when i was wearing a pair of thin green mechanic style overalls, i bug sprayed my entire body, so i thought.
every time i knelt down to get in the hole with the pointer, i think every damn skeeter in the woods was feasting on the only bug spray free spot on me, .... my ASS. Mooning
and were talking some serious living in the Florida swamps mosquito swarming .
only took two hours to realize i was scratching my butt cheeks an awe-full lot that day.
then another hour to figure out why ... trust me there is no fix for 1000 skeeter bites on the ass ...
i would rather take a thorn to the eyeball ....
(11-08-2014 10:31 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]too funny, i get the thorn in the ass deal all the time while detecting the woods.
my biggest mistake so far with hunting the woods was when i was wearing a pair of thin green mechanic style overalls, i bug sprayed my entire body, so i thought.
every time i knelt down to get in the hole with the pointer, i think every damn skeeter in the woods was feasting on the only bug spray free spot on me, .... my ASS. Mooning
and were talking some serious living in the Florida swamps mosquito swarming .
only took two hours to realize i was scratching my butt cheeks an awe-full lot that day.
then another hour to figure out why ... trust me there is no fix for 1000 skeeter bites on the ass ...
i would rather take a thorn to the eyeball ....

LOL!!! Man, at least you're out in no mans land and can scratch it with perfunctory madness. I get out of the woods and there's dog walkers, some pretty nice looking women, just walking, cyclists and runners passing by so regularly that you can't even pass gas and not get noticed.

I hate mosquitos!!

Ed
Congrats on the silvers Ed

always fun finding BarbersĀ Yes

Beer
Looks like you are doing great with that SE, I just found a 35d merc yesterday. Silver #115. I have been detecting parks out here in Vegas. I have found $66.00 in change,4 silver rings,dozen tokens and a huge silver spoon,74 grams sterling, just in the past 11 days.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's