Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More junk from the woods ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favorite finds for the day where the two small ink bottles one with the cap.
love the old bottles, but the ink bottles are really cool to find . found one a couple weeks ago the same as the small square one with a cap. so two more for the collection .
also pulled two small buckles, one the exact same as yesterdays tiny buckle, and
also pulled a white painted buckle. ( thats a first ) ... must be newer than my usual buckle finds.
three more spoons for the collection, lost count of how many silver, and silver plate spoons i have pulled up in the past 4 months.
also found a super tiny really odd bubble type button thingy . but i do not think it is a button as it looks like the thread would slip through the cracks.
so not sure what it is.
another harmonica reed board. and the hammer to a pistol. but something looks a little toyish about it, may not be from a real gun. not sure ...

[attachment=4085][attachment=4086][attachment=4087][attachment=4088][attachment=4089][attachment=4090][attachment=4091][attachment=4092]
Reference URL's