Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: two cents worth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out today for about an hour found 2 memorials in a park that has been hit hard. About all that is left is low tones more beaver tail pull tabs than you care to dig in a year, but,  I keep digging maybe I'll find that gold ring sooner or later.
got out detecting that`s what counts. and you came home 2 cents richer. Yes
It's good to get that junk out and see if anything is under it.
I'm cleaning it up none the less, maybe for me maybe for the next guy. I have cleaned up so much can slaw off the surface, I look at it as maybe keeping some kid from cutting them self on it. I pick all the broken glass I find too. A lot of people use this park , but some after hour abuse too.
Two cents or cleaning up the place, it's all good work. In the long run you're doing yourself a favor as the real tones are under all that trash. I dig a ton of it weekly. And look in areas outside of the grassy spots, on or near the edge within 6 or so feet of the park. Alot of stuff got thrown there by the mowers and leaf blowers. And some may be from perimeters of the property being wider than what exists today. Can't promise you much, but it works great here if I'm consistent in searching those areas.

Ed.
The thing is I would love to get on the soccer field ,but that is the only part that's off limits unless your playing on a league, you can't even use it as individual with your kids when they're not playing league games, Total off limits.
Reference URL's