Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Slow couple of days!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The leaves are now horrific. I had Veterans Day off from Jury Duty so went out and tried my best. You can see the results!! I think I may be going to the well too many times and have to find a new well!!!

Something for Bones to admire: A No Key combination lock faceplate which, because after digging it up like a Badger running for cover at 12", I could find no other parts. So it's either a no manufacturer or and OEM by Edwards Manufacturing Co. in Cincinnati of an original Blakesley Combination patent. Wrang up HOT like a silver half!

See link here: http://www.vintagecombinationlocks.com/#no_key

2 more Sunoco tokens. Ring up just like silver quarters (damn).

1 good luck token with no date. (Amusement park generic)

1 Globe Mfg. fusible link for a fire damper system. (I find all kinds of stuff in the woods)

And to make matters worse, the flipping weather is hitting the fan over the next two weeks!!

Have a great time out there and Happy Hunting!!!

Ed
SWEET FIND, love the combination face plate. shame the rest was not there.
hell looks like a pretty good hunt to me.
sorry to hear about the weather on the way, hopefully it will give you a break, you have been killing the woods, ive really been enjoying the finds you have been pulling out the sticks ... Yes

BONES ...
(11-11-2014 09:50 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]SWEET FIND, love the combination face plate. shame the rest was not there.
hell looks like a pretty good hunt to me.
sorry to hear about the weather on the way, hopefully it will give you a break, you have been killing the woods, ive really been enjoying the finds you have been pulling out the sticks ... Yes

BONES ...

Thanks! I gotta hit the sack. I gotta drive into downtown Cleveland in the early AM and the weather isn't going to cooperate, nor will the Knuckleheads on the freeways.

The end of the season is near. Hopefully we get a few more nice days before New Years and I can hit that # 60 like Joe predicted.

But this is Cleveland and SNOW will banish me from detecting until 2015.

Night All!!

Ed
Yes Have a good one Ed ...
and safe ride tmro, i have never lived up north in the USA so not familiar with the weather you guys get. that has to suck, it hits 60 here and we bundle up like its the end of the world. matter of fact we just kicked on the heater. its getting way down to the 60`s tonight .
Cool finds,at least your still getting out and digging but looks like weather is not going to be favorable around here for at least a few weeks.
Nice digs Ed

snow has already started here in Michigan

hoping for a break here & there to get a few more hunts in before the "deep freeze" hits and I am forced to wait it out till spring again No
Tokens are awesome to find. Wish I could find more. You got some interesting stuff...and you didn't have to go into work, it's a win-win Yes

Joe
(11-11-2014 10:08 PM)IndianaBones Wrote: [ -> ]Yes  Have a good on Ed ...
and safe ride tmro, i have never lived up north in the USA so not familiar with the weather you guys get. that has to suck, it hits 60 here and we bundle up like its the end of the world. matter of fact we just kicked on the heater. its getting way down to the 60`s tonight .

When spring shows up here and it hits 60 we open the windows and dig some shorts out of the closet.
Reference URL's