Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello folks, 

Wanted to introduce myself.  I live in East Tennessee and have been out of the hobby for 3 years.  I had to sell my T2 and accessories to make it through some tough times but I'm back on my feet and am currently shopping for a new detector.  Anyway, looking forward to meeting everyone and making some new friends.

Peace
Welcome to the group Homegrown ... great group of guys here, and welcome back in the swing. look forward to checking out your finds

BONES ..
Welcome Homegrown from NJ.
RJHi
Welcome to the forum plenty of good people here,plenty of detectors for sell on the classified section maybe you'll find a good deal.
Welcome, Homegrown! Glad to have you aboard. Sorry to hear about your setback, but glad you're back on your feet. Overcoming obstacles shows the true strength of an individual Yes

If you're still shopping, call my buddy Richard at Backwoods Detectors. He's right there in Tennessee. Tell him Joe sent you from Treasure Classifieds, and he'll take very good care of you. He is a GOOD man Happy

Enjoy yourself here!

Joe
Homegrown, welcome to the forum !
Welcome to the forum' and back to detecting
Welcome to the forum Homegrown from NE Ohio. Glad to see you're back in the hobby!

Ed
Welcome Homegrown.  What you growin down there?
Thank you all for the warm welcome.   I like to grow my own veggies Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's