Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More Throwback Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a couple of gold rush era cabin or tent sites I came across several years back in an area I was working. They are located on large private ranches far from civilization. As far as I know they have never been detected.
Sweet spot. ...
(11-13-2014 03:35 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a couple of gold rush era cabin or tent sites I came across several years back in an area I was working. They are located on large private ranches far from civilization. As far as I know they have never been detected.

So what are you waiting for, Cap?!?! I'd be all over that like white on rice!!! Those are COOL!

Joe
Oh Yeah-- Those sites were pretty cool!! Wink Wink

Look like the perfect type of sites we look for as well!! With standing fireplaces they are easier for other to find as well.

5 minutes with a detector and you will know if they have been hunted!!

If you need any help checking them out I know a couple people who are willing to travel!! LOL

Thanks for sharing those pics.
Looks like a great site to me.
Looks like a fun time to me!

Good luck Beer
Hurry up and start swingin.
That top pic looks like my area? Cool pics,love it!
Here's a  blown-up portion of a photo from the 1850s that shows the type of structures these chimneys were once attached to.
My photos were taken some 25 years ago, not sure if the ruins are still standing, there's been a lot of mining in the area, and the sites may have been destroyed.
Great picture and thanks for sharing.

I get a kick out of standing on an old site and trying to vision it back in the day.

This picture will help with my visions !! Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's