Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Chiago Ron's Niece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this on ron's facebook page. Maybe some of us can help.

http://chicagoron.com/propagandapage/Jol...0page.htm#
For anyone who has kids, I think that's the worst nightmare. A shame. I'll be donating, and I hope others follow suit Yes

Joe
I'm donating. Cancer is a BITCH! And I've watched so many of Ron's videos. Hope his prayers are answered!

Ed
I just donated. I'm a cancer survivor myself. Was diagnosed at age 9 and now I'm 38. She can make it. I wish them all the best.
(11-15-2014 09:22 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I just donated. I'm a cancer survivor myself. Was diagnosed at age 9 and now I'm 38. She can make it. I wish them all the best.

Didn't know that, Will. Just proves you're a tough son of a gun Wink

Joe
(11-15-2014 10:56 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2014 09:22 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I just donated. I'm a cancer survivor myself. Was diagnosed at age 9 and now I'm 38. She can make it. I wish them all the best.

Didn't know that, Will. Just proves you're a tough son of a gun Wink

Joe

Yeah I'm a resilient sob I guess. Everybody who can should send something over to them. They have some real nice prizes being raffled too.
I'm in on this one.

Had a childhood friend die from cancer when we were just 12/13,

since then I've donated or gave to cancer causes in some form pretty much on a yearly basis,

last month (Oct.) was breast cancer awareness month and I donated $350 to the cause in exchange for a 30 second long radio advertisement ad at 7 am each morning for 3 mornings in a row promoting my plaster/drywall business in the area. Been doing that one for about 4 yrs now. Ea. spring I pay the $35 fee to enter a 5k run at a downtown event that raises/donates the $$ for leukemia too.

The worst is to see children stricken with any sort of cancer or life threatening/debilitating disease  Sad

Hearts & Prayers go out to Ron's niece and family.
Reference URL's