Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Need a New Detector ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting, probably wouldn`t be to hard to figure out a power source for it .
and just think of the sweep you could get off an 8 foot detector shaft, i could get way under the bushes, i would just need a very long shovel to recover my targets ... Think
LoL

that's about as bad as a chinese piece O crap!

Poor bastards over there - they're like 60 yrs behind the rest of the world which in terms of today and the tech. we have - they might as well be in the dark ages!
But the question really is..... Will anybody buy one??

These gotta be pre or cold war era. I'm sure they got more sophisticated stuff than that now. And eight feet from a land mine won't help much if the thing goes BOOM!

Ed
(11-17-2014 11:29 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]But the question really is..... Will anybody buy one??

These gotta be pre or cold war era. I'm sure they got more sophisticated stuff than that now. And eight feet from a land mine won't help much if the thing goes BOOM!

Ed

And the answer is a resounding YES! There's a market for ANYTHING online. Pez dispensers, used women's worn panties (!), toast with an image of 'Jesus' on it, need I go on? Lol.

Remember the first episode of The Detectorists, when he finds the pull tab and proceeds to put it in a special finds box? His buddy asks him what he was going to do with it, and he replied...

"Put it up on ebay. People actually buy this shit".

Truer words have never been spoken Happy

Joe
(11-17-2014 12:06 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014 11:29 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]But the question really is..... Will anybody buy one??

Ed

And the answer is a resounding YES! There's a market for ANYTHING online. Pez dispensers, used women's worn panties (!), toast with an image of 'Jesus' on it, need I go on? Lol.

Remember the first episode of The Detectorists, when he finds the pull tab and proceeds to put it in a special finds box? His buddy asks him what he was going to do with it, and he replied...

"Put it up on ebay. People actually buy this shit".

Truer words have never been spoken Happy

Joe

Good point!

Ed
Wow and I was surprised about the price. I would imagine they will not over charge if I gave them my credit card .
Really looks neat though
I bought something similar a few years ago here in Hungary for about the same price--manufactured in the good ole CCCP, never intended to use it but put in on display in our local military history muzeum (under Cold War era items!).  Mine's different from the Polish one in that it comes in a tin box, weighs ALOT and instead of a round/oval coil it has a closed rod......power source weighs about 5lbs too (I don't know how to say "Battery not included" in Russian!  LOL!!).
Reference URL's