Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 15 gold nugget night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mark and I hit a patch and have been pulling a few nuggets in between our relic hunts!! It fun to have a spot where you can dig a GENUINE CALIFORNIA GOLD NUGGET !!

Sorry if the vid seems a bit redundant but you only see the gold digs and not the other 200 square nail and bullets digs!! Wink So regardless of size, we get pretty exited (that's what she said) I loved THE OFFICE with Michael Scott!!

We have some great footage that will be put in a video soon. It will blow your mind! But until then, enjoy a few gold nuggets!!

Man that is amazing.
that has to be an awesome thrill to dig gold like that.
not meaning to pry or get in your business. so hope i don`t offend with the question.
do you guys only hunt gold at night .. is that due to the heat out your way, or to keep
your site and hunts on the low low ... just curious .
i think its pretty cool doing the night hunts ...

Very nice Yes
Looks fun!

Congrats on the digs Yes

Nice payday too!
AWESOME HUNT Ron & Mark!!!
YesYesYesBeer

Love the way you guys put together your videos!!

I can only hope that there is that much gold in Ohio!
NOT!!!!

You guys made my day!

Ed
You boys don't fool around!!! That is simply EXTRAORDINARY!!! Banner 1000%!!!!!
STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING Yes Man, talk about building some excitement up in here!!! And to think...

That's only the PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
WOW!!!! you two are the "Gold Brothers" instead pf the blue brothers.
Really nice hunt Ron!Man, Ive never got 15 nuggets in one hunt!

Bones..I dont wanna speak for Ron,but a carpenter I work with is a bigtime prospector,and gave these words of wisdom " Gold is a dirty fuckin business"  Gold fever is real, and you wont believe the lengths folks will go to get it. I assume Ron n Mark hunt under cover of darkness to keep prying eyes off them. Ray
(11-18-2014 01:12 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice hunt Ron!Man, Ive never got 15 nuggets in one hunt!

Bones..I dont wanna speak for Ron,but a carpenter I work with is a bigtime prospector,and gave these words of wisdom " Gold is a dirty fuckin business"  Gold fever is real, and you wont believe the lengths folks will go to get it. I assume Ron n Mark hunt under cover of darkness to keep prying eyes off them. Ray

Cool, i completely understand. i don`t dig gold nuggets, but i do have a great hunting spot, and protect my hunting area at all costs. i do my best to be hidden from anyone and keep the exact locations of my sites well guarded. lord help the world if i was out west digging those beauties Ron digs. i would be sleeping out there armed to the teeth ...
We have already been stalked once and a local ( a guy we know and hunted with) jumped in or patch and started hunting like he found the spot.

Yes, Gold Fever is real and it has ruined many relationships and partnerships.

In the video, you hear cars drive by. So yes, the darkness helps conceal our activity. People may see us but don't know what the heck we are doing. All it takes is one nugget hunter to see us and then the spot is overtaken by other hunters. That may sounds greedy, but we have spent hundred of hours looking and feel we should decide who get to visit the patch that we discovered.

We have taken several guests to the spot and about 3/4 of an ounce of gold has gone home with those guests (no strings attached) other than they can not come back without us.

Plus night hunting is pretty cool! But we are in open spaces, not the spooky woods! Happy
Excellent!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's