Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: On the Money!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me preface this post by saying, I am not a fan of the gentleman in the video (Robert Kiowsaki), for numerous reasons. However, in this video, he (and others) nail down one of the biggest troubles facing our country today. They ACED it. Truer words were never spoken. Now...

This isn't about doom & gloom, or being a pessimist, two things which I am not. Rather, it is simply an explanation of why we just went through/are still in one of the worst economies ever. Simple math & history.

Most of us here (I'm assuming) are doing okay. Okay in the sense that, we have jobs, can afford to eat, pay our bills, enjoy a little 'luxury' here & there, and maybe salt a little change away for a rainy day. Hard working, middle class folks. Yet, don't let that fool you into a false sense of comfort. With the monetary system the way it is now, it's basically like living in a house built on sand.

Btw, this video is from 2008! Just when the financial meltdown started. And nothing has changed. Buy gold & silver Wink

http://youtu.be/Ofa72Gh9S2w

Joe
Whoops, correct link above Happy
I agree with what he says mostly. I have seen all of Mike Maloney's videos as well. As a long time follower of this situation all I can say is hedge your savings with silver, gold, food, weapons and ammo. If you want to add tobacco and liquor to the list, knock yourself out. At some point a lot of stuff (toilet paper) will have a viable trade value. You just have to make it through the adjustment period and hope it doesn't last 30 years!

Ed
couldn`t agree more, buy and hold all silver and gold . Yes
NOWS the time to cash in your clad coins for nice silver ones, or maybe even Gold !!
Reference URL's