Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 More Very Nice Colonial Cartwheel Buttons - N.Y. copper spoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulled up my best button so far another really nice cartwheel style colonial button
also pulled up a very tiny cartwheel style button. between the cartwheel button yesterday and these two, they are my favorite buttons i have ever dug. the civil war buttons are nice, but im after colonial and these ones are SWEET ....
then i pulled a very thick copper button, not sure if the pics do it justice, but it has little raised dots all over the front and back .very heavy for its size ...
another silver plated copper spoon. back mark reads : DS Ganger Special N.Y.
( you sneakin down here and dropping shit in my woods Joe ) ... Chuckle
a few other odd pieces. and on the trail home i pulled up a half of a toy gun ...
its a 1930`s Auto-Magic ...
http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/9704962

H.H ...
BONES ...

[attachment=4235][attachment=4236][attachment=4237][attachment=4238][attachment=4239][attachment=4240][attachment=4241][attachment=4242][attachment=4243][attachment=4244]
(11-18-2014 08:22 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice array of stuff there BONES!! Me too on the cap gun! All I ever get is shotgun brass and no buttons so you are one lucky dog!!!Yes

And it's supposed to be 22F in Jacksonville tonight so bundle up! You ain't much further south.

Ed

Yes Thank you Ed ...
40 at 8am in st Augustine high of 60 = perfect detecting weather in the morning, two hour rain yesterday means perfect ground tmro the 2 hour morning chill will be just enough to keep the skeeters away might pack a lunch and do a long day.
Reference URL's