Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Last weekend hunts - seated dime, LC,Flying Eagle, 3 dime trifecta, 2 gold, 1 silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last weekend hunts - seated dime, LC,Flying Eagle, 3 dime trifecta, 2 gold, 1 silver cross, 12 silver coins.
1 day hunt in Upstate NY park close to my summer house.
2 day in my favorite park in NY with my friend Philo (Eastharlemghost)
Silver #382-395
Thank You for looking and happy hunting for everybody!
WoW!

Nice haul of silver and old coins there Yes

Beer
Awesome job on the three trifecta's! Five more silvers to go and you're going to hit #400!!!! That's a walk in the park for you Andrey!!! LOL

Like the large cent too. Man I wish we had that kind of stuff here. That silver cross looks like art nouveau.

We have test kits for gold in our shop. You need more coins though. I'd guess that top brooch thingy is 14k and the gold signet ring is 10K just by the color.

Nice!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Ed
Up to your old tricks again, eh? Hahaha! Killer!!! Love the LC, I only pulled two this season. Been very busy, but should be able to make it out this weekend. PM me if you want to meet up.

Joe
Was that a good reading on the broken gold ring?  Sometimes they don,t read very good on some detectors.  Good job
Hey Andrey...beautiful cross charm!

RJHi
Super nice finds there Andrey ! Seated dimes in my mind are the greatest.Yes
nice finds ...
Reference URL's