Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Super tiny Great seal snap button - WWI or WWII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found an odd little great seal snap button .
WWI or WWII.

[attachment=4289][attachment=4290][attachment=4287][attachment=4288][attachment=4291][attachment=4292][attachment=4293][attachment=4294][attachment=4295][attachment=4296][attachment=4297]
(11-20-2014 06:20 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Cool digs. That little button thing is interesting. I'm sure someone knows what it is. That's an odd looking key.

TY PBW , i think the button is a WWI WWII Great seal Snap.
found the large WWI WWII great seal button a month or more back, with the exact same image ... same location ...
the key is another Ford model T key, got a handful of them now ... Yes
(11-21-2014 08:24 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice button Bones

cool #3 lead dress weights too Yes

Beer

TY. MRH, i wasn`t sure what they where, but thought they looked like some kind of buttons, that is pretty cool, thank you for the ID. Yes
That`s what i was thinking a hat pin .
the back does not appear to screw but looks more like a snap or rivit.
the width of space between the pin and base of the back looks like it would have been wide enough to be used where your image suggests .
i think that`s exactly what it was .... Yes
[attachment=4327]
(11-24-2014 09:05 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Love that button!  I never used to think anything of buttons...funny how we evolve in this hobby. Great finds!

buttons are one of my favorite finds. the military buttons always have a great story behind them .
Reference URL's