Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Location, Location, Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit the dirt with fellow member Gerry F., today. It was 70 DEGREES!!! First spot we tried was a busterooney, so we decided to go somewhere else. As I always do, I stopped a local that was passing by and asked about other places in the vicinity. She said there's a small park down the road, and she always sees guys with metal detectors there, BINGO Wink I got the barber quarter & 2 Rosies there, as well as that little charm and a handful of wheats. The Merc is from last weekends busted hunt.

Joe
SWEET CATCH . that Barber is sweeeet !!!
there still hiding from me out in my spot, but i know they are out there ...
really nice ...

Glad you where able to get out for a hunt. Yes
Very Nice. I think I left them there for you .LOL
Great quarter. You are right about location location location. I picked the wrong one today. I don't know if I want to post my finds from today.
(11-23-2014 07:36 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great quarter. You are right about location location location. I picked the wrong one today. I don't know if I want to post my finds from today.

Join the club, lol. I didn't want to post my one merc last weekend. Not because it was a bad find - I'll take mercs all day any day - but, I set the bar a bit too high for my hunts sometimes, and when I fall short, I get into a funk. Then today I'm on cloud nine. The emotional roller-coaster we call detecting. ALMOST worse than being married.

Joe
(11-23-2014 07:36 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Great quarter. You are right about location location location. I picked the wrong one today. I don't know if I want to post my finds from today.

Can`t hold out on us, hell i posted a tin chicken yesterday ...
what could be worse than that .. Blushing
Nice going JOE!!! YesBeer Love that Barber! Same deal here but it only went to a high of 58F. Good enough for me! Went out for four hours and got a total of 5 memorials and a big pile of junk!!!! NoNoNo I just love finding a memorial on the first ten minutes of a spot and then NOTHING ELSE! Chuckle

Ed
Nice Score on the Barber!!

Congrats on the keepers!
I'm glad I was with you today when you found the Barber quarter. I can't believe how nice it is!
Looks like one sweet location. Nice Finds.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's