Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Coins & Guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does it get any better than that?! Great video interview with the gun expert from Pawn Stars. Firepower & armor that has to be seen to be believed. Best part though, starts at exactly the seven minute mark, when they're talking about the spanish pieces of 8. What until you hear about what a guy in Florida was doing with them, lol.

https://archive.org/details/XcorpsPresen...rTreasures

Joe
Unbelievable !!! .... what a collection . Yes
Great video link thanks for sharing.
Very interesting!! Thanks for the link
Great video.
Unbelievable video. That guy shows us what determination in a hobby can bring. Poor fella that was skipping the pieces of 8 into the surf, sheesh.
Great stuff!

I like the cap and ball pistols and the blunderbuss type weapons!

Coins are cool too.

I read the story on Kip many yrs back in how he found all those pieces of 8 walking the beach and skipping them into the ocean.

The wreck was only like 50 yrds offshore in like 20 ft of water!
(11-28-2014 08:50 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff!

I like the cap and ball pistols and the blunderbuss type weapons!

Coins are cool too.

I read the story on Kip many yrs back in how he found all those pieces of 8 walking the beach and skipping them into the ocean.

The wreck was only like 50 yrds offshore in like 20 ft of water!

Can you believe that?! That is TOTALLY something my dumbass would do! When I found my first real, my hand to god, it was worn so thin, and felt like aluminum, I actually thought it was the round pop tab to a soda can. I was juuuuuust about to toss it in my finds pouch, when I barely noticed the design on it. I think I would jump INTO the ocean if I found out I had been throwing away scores of pieces of 8!!!

Joe
When I first started detecting 25 years ago, I used to skip my seated's on the water until I realized what they were! YEAH RIGHT!!
(12-17-2014 11:02 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started detecting 25 years ago, I used to skip my seated's on the water until I realized what they were! YEAH RIGHT!!

Ha!!! Who needs seateds anyway, use'm for the toll booths. We only want capped busts around here Chuckle

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's