Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 1st post here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone from upstate NY.
Welcome in. It's a good place to post here. We have a great group of guys.
what took you so long, you've been missing all the fun ...
look forward to checking out all your finds ....
Welcome from NE Ohio!!! You'll have a great time! What kinda detector you using and what do you usually look for?

Ed
(11-26-2014 08:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from NE Ohio!!! You'll have a great time! What kinda detector you using and what do you usually look for?

Ed

I mostly hunt for old coins. I use a CTX 3030 and a T2se that's currently getting updated.
(11-26-2014 08:06 PM)dougj7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2014 08:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from NE Ohio!!! You'll have a great time! What kinda detector you using and what do you usually look for?

Ed

I mostly hunt for old coins. I use a CTX 3030 and a T2se that's currently getting updated.

Nice!!! You got both sides covered!!

Ed
Hey Doug. Let me know how you like the upgraded T2. I have a green one I am most likely going to send in soon. I'd really like to hear what you think of it when you get yours back.
Welcome, Doug! That CTX is a beast. Really excels at sniffing out those borderline, wishy-washy signals that competing units simply call junk. Make yourself at home here. If you have any questions, need some help, or simply want to shoot the breeze, just drop me a PM Yes

Joe
(11-26-2014 08:43 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Doug. Let me know how you like the upgraded T2. I have a green one I am most likely going to send in soon. I'd really like to hear what you think of it when you get yours back.

Ok, I will let you know. I'm hoping I can get out again this year. Got about 6 inches of snow today.
(11-26-2014 06:55 PM)dougj7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone from upstate NY.

(11-26-2014 09:13 PM)dougj7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2014 08:43 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Doug. Let me know how you like the upgraded T2. I have a green one I am most likely going to send in soon. I'd really like to hear what you think of it when you get yours back.

Ok, I will let you know. I'm hoping I can get out again this year. Got about 6 inches of snow today.

Yeah it's that time of year again. That's why I'm not in much of a hurry to send the T2 in yet. I figure if I send it in the middle of winter I will have it back before spring.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's