Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New hunting spot yields ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tried a new spot about 30 yards from my usual hole, wanted to try something different
been walking around the exact same trees in circles for almost 6 months now.
the only odd items i dug today was the very thin brass thingy with the loop .
it looks like it would have had several other loops hanging off it. it is hard to see , but it has a leaf pattern on the front.
a suspender clip, early 1900`s President suspender clip
http://fairbanksarchaeology.blogspot.com...facts.html
based on the other finds i would say early 1900`s , pretty modern spot today .
also pulled the hub cap to an older model ford. also early 1900`s ...
oh, and another silver plate spoon.

[attachment=4379][attachment=4380][attachment=4381][attachment=4382][attachment=4383][attachment=4384][attachment=4385][attachment=4386]
(11-26-2014 09:21 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed it says
IndianaBones
Relic Digger
That's cool

you can go to : User CP, then to Edit Profile, and you can change the text under your profile name from the default to whatever you want ... Yes

(11-26-2014 09:16 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you found "shit". I'd say it was a very decent day, yet, when compared to your normal stunning finds, it might not be what you were looking for. I L-O-V-E suspender clips/buckles. That one marked President is fantastic!

If you had to guesstimate, how many pieces of place ware (forks, knives, spoons) have you found at your spot. You pull out a LOT.

Joe

There was damn sure i hell of alot of fine dining going on deep in the woods at one time or another, all these are from the same site. about 1 acre so far ...
12 silvers, about 25 silver plated or copper
[attachment=4387]
Reference URL's