Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: VA whatsits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found something that resembles a piece of horseshoe. Some kind of buckle looking thing that I think is copper. A big heavy metal donut looking thing. Any help?
Sorry nothing really jumps out at me.

most looks modern but it appears you got a square nail which is real old.

The 3rd pic looks like lead to me.

And do I see a Lamborghini ??
(07-15-2013 02:28 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry nothing really jumps out at me.

most looks modern but it appears you got a square nail which is real old.

The 3rd pic looks like lead to me.

And do I see a Lamborghini ??

Yeah that is a square nail. Only found one.
Yup - that's a doughnut looking thing, a buckle looking thing and a broken horseshoe lookin thing for sure!

Sorry - just messin with ya! I wish I could help a bit more but no clue on those items.

As someone else said - most of it looks fairly modern.
(07-15-2013 01:34 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I found something that resembles a piece of horseshoe.  Some kind of buckle looking thing that I think is copper.  A big heavy metal donut looking thing.  Any help?

That 8 sided object looks interesting, You should clean it up. What is it made out of?
Frank...
(09-23-2013 08:53 PM)Frankn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2013 01:34 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I found something that resembles a piece of horseshoe.  Some kind of buckle looking thing that I think is copper.  A big heavy metal donut looking thing.  Any help?

That 8 sided object looks interesting, You should clean it up. What is it made out of?
Frank...

I think that piece said made in china and I threw it out.
Car fuse...
I am with Pittsburg On This one I also want to know more about the stop sign
(09-23-2013 10:50 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2013 08:53 PM)Frankn Wrote: [ -> ]

Frank...

I think that piece said made in china and I threw it out.

The stop sign was junk.
not sure what it is but all looks cool to me
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's