Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: brass fish - silver spoon - colonial buckles - pocket watch - & bullets .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dug up another old pocket watch. no back. early 1900`s New Haven compensated.
the next find made me laugh, i dug the plug and out popped a fish ... lol ... a dirt fish . it`s a brass fish brooch or pin. found that to be pretty funny .( now that`s real dirt fishing )
then pulled another colonial shoe buckle, and a piece to another colonial buckle .
wouldn`t be me if i didnt dig a spoon a day, this time pulled up another sterling silver spoon, has Virginia on the front, and makers mark of D. LOW & Co - dates back to 1867 ...
dug another nice lead round ball, a few shell casings, and another dropped
50 cal round. i hate pulling those things up, this is the 3rd one in a couple months from the woods. i don`t know what they where hunting out here to need a 50 cal.
and just for fun because i find a bunch of them, i brought home a couple tubes i found to ID, the first is - Colgate red ribbon dental cream from the 1920`s.
and also a Colgate brushless shave cream tube dated it to around 1950`s or prior .
[attachment=4417][attachment=4418][attachment=4419][attachment=4420][attachment=4421][attachment=4422][attachment=4423][attachment=4424][attachment=4425][attachment=4426][attachment=4427][attachment=4428][attachment=4429][attachment=4430][attachment=4431][attachment=4432]
sweet i think the multi file upload will speed up posting and make things a bit easier ...
(11-29-2014 10:37 AM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]Love the shoe buckle, and that spoon says Virginia on it so it must belong here with me, just mail it. Thanks!

Congrats on the outstanding finds!Beer

LOL !!! watch now you`ll pull a spoon saying Florida on it.
Reference URL's