Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: OK A few things nuggets I have dug over the last couple months.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry guys but we have had to keep a few things on the down low. Had a couple guys "seeking us out" to see where we were hunting. One guy ended up finding us and he helped himself to our patch. And he was so proud he figured it out, that he told me straight up!!

Gold Fever!! Ruins many friendships!!

We have had a pretty good run in our little patch!
man those are some sweet nuggets, i would love to dig just one of those ...
very nice finds ...
Great array of nuggets Ron. I really like that S Barber dime too. It's too bad about the interloper, but I guess you come up against that kind of thing when after gold. Good luck in December! We'll be looking forward to your finds!!

Ed
Damn nice dude! Like my buddy says "Gold is a dirty f'n business". What a scumbag that guy is. Having kown you from the forums for about 12-13 years now,one thing is abundantly clear...you have integrety and are always willing to help out. Karma always has a way of getting even. Good luck to you two and hope to see more soon.Ray
Sweet gold. Sorry to hear about the site spy. Hope you find many more good patches.
(11-30-2014 09:03 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]. I really like that S Barber dime too.

Ed

You will love it now cuz it's a seated!! Happy
I thought the California gold rush was over a long time ago. That's a lot of nuggets and nice silver too.
Great finds Ron and nice work on recovery!

And sorry to hear about your claim jumper... Gold diggin isn't the ONLY area of detecting that the scum seek to "claim jump" for the sole purpose of personal gain though,

there's a scumbag over on Tom's site who recent started posting his "great" finds since having double crossed me and used me JUST to gain access to sites that produce good old stuff.

He's so bold that he even replies to my finds/post as though nothing ever happened and like I don't know what he did/why he did it...

All I can say is - he's lucky there are "laws" in society that prevent me from doing as I feel like from a personal justice standpoint because I'd mop the deck with his face and teach old boy a lesson he'd not EVER forget IF it weren't for the BS laws we have these days...

Beer
Thanks for the comments!

Yes-- this hobby has a few bad apples!!

I always say it is greed and jealously that make people "blinded" and cause them to overlook simple morals and ethics.

I am the first to say that I can get envious of a great find!! Heck yeah I would have loved to have found it!!

But envy is different than jealously. Sure I would love to find a cool relic or coin but if I don't find it then I am happy that my buddy found it. I don't get jealous and pissed off!! To be honest, when I video a find that Mark makes, I feel like I found it too because I get the rush of the recovery and that is why I metal detect. The find might not end up in my display case but I witnessed the dig and the excitement of it popping out of the ground. In our vids you will often hear me say "we just found" even though technically it is not my find.

Oh well, people will continue to do what they do and Mark and I enjoy the videos so we will continue regardless of the a-holes that will try to find us!! We understand that we create some of our own issues by posting our finds, but some of our finds are worth sharing.
(11-30-2014 11:26 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2014 09:03 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]. I really like that S Barber dime too.

Ed

You will love it now cuz it's a seated!! Happy

Yep!!! You're right!!!YesYesYesBeer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's