Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Type!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That damn like button is now a goner. I hope this will prompt more of us to actually WRITE replies, instead of reverting to laziness. If someone takes the time to post a nice find, or to put up a question or thought compelling thread, I think it deserves a bit more attention & respect than simply hitting a single button. Writing responses will also help to curb the activity lag that was addressed in another thread. How can there be activity if we're all just hitting buttons all day?!?! A forum is just like a talk radio channel. Take away the talk, and what're you left with? Nothing.

Respect your fellow members, go the extra mile and WRITE something.

Joe
Okay Chief.
YesYes two thumbs up
(12-01-2014 08:51 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Chief.

Glad you get the message, let's hope everyone else does, too.

Respect your fellow forum members as you would your real neighbors. There is NO difference.

Joe
I'm with you 100 %
Hey Joe I'm hitting buttons right now. Tongue
good move
a lot of effort goes into making finds. photographing finds, and posting them for everyone to enjoy.
i think if you can spend 5 minutes eyeballing someones finds for the day, you should be able to take 2 seconds to say "nice finds" at the least .

just thought i would add my 2 Reals worth to the post .
Reference URL's