Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Donate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-01-2014 10:52 PM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2014 10:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, Dusty, don't go gettin my hopes up like that anymore! Thought you were going to turn into Oprah and start giving cars away!!!

Joe
I can't give away a car but I can see if i can find something interesting to donate for a prize if it would help. I have a 1919 united railway of st Louis token willing to donate. [Image: th_1919_zpsb77e9ad0.jpg]

Not necessary, Redd. We want you to enjoy the Lesche when you get it though Wink

Joe
(12-01-2014 10:52 PM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2014 10:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, Dusty, don't go gettin my hopes up like that anymore! Thought you were going to turn into Oprah and start giving cars away!!!

Joe
I can't give away a car but I can see if i can find something interesting to donate for a prize if it would help. I have a 1919 united railway of st Louis token willing to donate. [Image: th_1919_zpsb77e9ad0.jpg]
If those that can, donate something we can build a nice prize packet might be as good as a car.
This goes to show you just how great the members are here. Thank all that helped for your generous donations more than halfway to my goal now.
(12-02-2014 09:12 AM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]This goes to show you just how great the members are here. Thank all that helped for your generous donations more than halfway to my goal now.

Hey BiggRedd, go grab your digger and dig up some stuff for us.
i just sent ya the remaining 4142 you needed for your leasch.
Merry Christmas buddy ....

and Happy Diggin ....

BONES ...
Bones thank you very much God bless. The members here are just awesome I'm proud to be a member here I will pay it forward when I can.
(12-10-2014 02:30 AM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]Bones thank you very much God bless. The members here are just awesome I'm proud to be a member here I will pay it forward when I can.

You are more than welcome my friend.
Hope you and your family have a great holiday season. Yes

BONES ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's