Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Donate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see the donate button for the coins on here, it is the time of year for giving if anyone is feeling generous and wouldn't mind helping me get that Lesche Digger I would consider it a wonderful Christmas present. I've always been told ask and you shall receive. I'll post my finds and make comments on posts either way, I like it here.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Glad you like it here, its a great place ... Yes
Its the people who make the forum what it is and what more can I say they are some real good people here.
There ,,,have a grand on me---anyone that names himself after Secretariat can't be too bad.
I was going to have my own contest anyway but figured Joe would ban me for unauthorized activities Happy
Alright. Since you like us I'll help you out.
(12-01-2014 10:09 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]There ,,,have a grand on me---anyone that names himself after Secretariat can't be too bad.
I was going to have my own contest anyway but figured Joe would ban me for unauthorized activities Happy

I'm all for a contest, Dusty!!! What are the prizes? How do we win?

Just donated to the cause Happy

Joe
(12-01-2014 10:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2014 10:09 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]There ,,,have a grand on me---anyone that names himself after Secretariat can't be too bad.

I'm all for a contest, Dusty!!! What are the prizes? How do we win?

Just donated to the cause Happy

Joe

Too late Joe,,,,shot my wad already!!!
First beggar got the prize Happy
Damn, Dusty, don't go gettin my hopes up like that anymore! Thought you were going to turn into Oprah and start giving cars away!!!

Joe
(12-01-2014 10:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, Dusty, don't go gettin my hopes up like that anymore!

Joe

Yeah ,,,me and the Jets
(12-01-2014 10:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, Dusty, don't go gettin my hopes up like that anymore! Thought you were going to turn into Oprah and start giving cars away!!!

Joe
I can't give away a car but I can see if i can find something interesting to donate for a prize if it would help. I have a 1919 united railway of st Louis token willing to donate. [Image: th_1919_zpsb77e9ad0.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's