Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Their sign says "Take Out Available". As in, take out to tenderize & defrost??? Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/vide...-1.2030992

Joe
Mmmm mmmmm good. NOT!!!!!!!!
You wanted authentic Chinese food!! There you have it. Wink
(12-03-2014 04:58 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]You wanted authentic Chinese food!! There you have it. Wink
I didn't see a cat in that picture , I must have missed that. LOL
(12-03-2014 05:07 PM)biggredd1972@yahoo.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2014 04:58 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]You wanted authentic Chinese food!! There you have it. Wink
I didn't see a cat in that picture , I must have missed that. LOL

Lol!!!!! "Why in the hell is my General Tso's Chicken meowing at me?".

Joe
P.S. - If that's what they're not afraid to let people see, just imagine what goes on behind closed doors!!!!!

Joe
I always wondered about the Chinese restaurant next door to the bait shop in Los Banos,Ca.
(12-03-2014 08:28 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]I always wondered about the Chinese restaurant next door to the bait shop in Los Banos,Ca.

Wasn't that the home of Fisher? Hey, maybe they make the F75's in the back of the joint!!! I think Kellyco even gives a package deal that includes a FREE Egg Roll ($599.99 Value) Tongue

Joe
I've heard of beating your meat but that's a little gross!!!

Ed
(12-03-2014 08:43 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard of beating your meat but that's a little gross!!!

Ed

Lol! Do it all the time. Quite fun. Not sure I'd want a Chinaman doing it for me, though!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's