Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ancient Gold Found In Toilet Hole Leads To Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That would be a toilet hole that paid for itself and then some.... Unbelievable
My luck's been in the crapper lately, so, I don't think I would've found it. Unless someone was flush with cash, anyone would be thrilled with a discovery like that. Enough gold to buy a king's throne. A king named John, maybe? Sorry, to have such a potty mouth, I'm getting restless not out swinging.

Joe
(12-03-2014 10:36 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]My luck's been in the crapper lately, so, I don't think I would've found it. Unless someone was flush with cash, anyone would be thrilled with a discovery like that. Enough gold to buy a king's throne. A king named John, maybe? Sorry, to have such a potty mouth, I'm getting restless not out swinging.

Joe
I know the feeling about not able to swing the coil around lately
still not feeling much better.
That is actually a bunch of crap!! Literally.

They said if no one claims them they become the property of the government. What about the fricken landowner!! They were on his property!! He should be compensated!!
(12-04-2014 03:06 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]That is actually a bunch of crap!! Literally.

They said if no one claims them they become the property of the government. What about the fricken landowner!! They were on his property!! He should be compensated!!

Exactly

what a crock of BS!
interesting read.
Reference URL's